Monday, June 27, 2011

6.23.11 & 6.26.11

This is getting harder to keep up with as school gets progressively more time consuming, especially when karate isn't all that interesting at the moment. Thursday class was pretty easy, we kind of goofed off more than we actually trained. Yesterday, well, yesterday was not fun. Training on a mere 3 hours of sleep was rough and training after a long night of partying was even worse. Made it through it though, somehow. Haha. I did feel the repercussions today though. It's one of only two times this summer that I've felt sore the morning after training. Class was good though. Tough, but good. We spent most of the time doing combinations and then modifying them a little bit after doing them for a while. Then, there were forms. Oh, how I despise forms. Luckily it was a higher level for that I actually enjoy doing and teaching. Hopefully, we'll start doing more interesting things from here on out though, because I can only do forms for so long before I want to start pulling my hair out!

No comments:

Post a Comment