Friday, June 10, 2011

6.9.11

Trained yet again last night :) Pretty basic class. Learned some of the TSD one-step sparring, which were pretty simple, but kind of confusing at the same time. Some of the combinations just didn't flow very well and didn't make much sense to me. But, oh well, if i want to start teaching then I'm going to have to suck it up and learn them. -_- Speaking of teaching, I'm super pumped because I'll be teaching my first class on Tuesday! :D I'm kind of nervous, which is a weird feeling since I love teaching. I guess it's mainly because of the fact that I'm probably not completely prepared to dive in and start teaching TSD yet. Physically, I know I'm ready and capable, with the exception of a few minor aches and pains here and there, nothing new there haha. Mentally, I'm definitely going to have to pump myself up. Until then, I'm just going to stick with being nervous and hopefully getting it all out of my system before Tuesday. :)

Soo Bahk!

No comments:

Post a Comment