Sunday, June 19, 2011

6.16.11 & 6. 19. 11

Classes have been good. Nothing new there. I enjoy learning the TSD material (to an extent, some of if just doesn't flow for me, but I'm trying to find the positive in it, like that it is helping me become a more well rounded martial artist in general) I like that it makes me think and expand on what I already know. I'm getting back into the habit of constantly thinking about what makes sense and what techniques work together.

I'm still not physically where I want to be, but that's a long term summer goal. As long as I'm where I want to be by the end of the summer, I'll be satisfied. Which I foresee happening without a doubt now since I've recently decided to make some changes in my personal life that will make everything much less complicated and will allow me to start focusing on the things that really matter to me. Karate most definitely being a priority, only next to my education.

Goals for the next month: 1) Focus on training more on my SBD material, which has proven to be a challenge since I'm alone in this endeavor for right now. 2) Getting my lower back checked out/straightened out so that I can prevent any serious injury so I don't hinder my training in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment