Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6.20.11

Class was great last night. I about passed out from how fast paced and difficult some of the things that we did were, but those are the types of classes I love the most. Most people hate being in pain or discomfort, and when the cause is anything other than an awesome class like last night's, I tend to react accordingly. When it comes to feeling the physical pain I do from martial arts though, it just invigorates me even more. It's actually a wonderful feeling. I feel accomplished and proud of myself for making it through these types of training sessions. I don't mind being sore or tired if the cause is from martial arts, and it's when you get to this point that you know you love what you're doing. It makes me fall in love with my martial arts training more each and every day, which I never thought would ever be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment