Monday, June 13, 2011

6.13.11

Tonight was, well to put it simply, another rough night, mainly because we did the same thing that we did last night (and saying that it kicked my ass is an understatement). I'm physically starting to feel much better while training though. Not at many aches and pains that I frequently ran into when I began my training again, which is success in itself and overall my flexibility is starting to come back (which is AWESOME!).

On the other hand, I'm still not used to the different training surfaces and therefore my technique has decreased. This has been my main focus (besides just getting through some of these classes) for the past couple of training sessions.

 I'm currently happy with how things are going overall though. I'm feeling much more at ease with those whom I train with, which has made the experience more enjoyable overall. I'm excited to see how the rest of the summer goes and to pick up a couple new forms, ho shin sool (wrist grabs), and il soo sik (one step sparring) along the way.

Soo Bahk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment