Monday, April 18, 2011

Goals:

I figure it's best to start off my journey by setting some goals that I want to achieve, both short & long term. Here they are:
  • start training again between 3 & 4 days a week, and then eventually work back up to 6 days minimum like how I used to train
  • possibly go train with another instructor who isn't too far away so I can get back on track with my material
  • get into a good routine (healthy diet, gym, etc.) this summer since I'll be here in Blacksburg still and won't have as many distractions
  • re-learn and expand on what I already know about the history of Soo Bahk Do
  • embrace these more (or at least the ones that apply to me)
As hard as it's going to be to get back to my old ways, I'm going to do it no matter what it takes. I've waited for this moment for basically my entire life, and there's no way I'm going to let anything or anyone get in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment