Thursday, April 21, 2011

4.21.2011

This one won't be nearly as long as Tuesday's post. Haha. Training was good. It seems that I've tweaked my knee and my hips were really stiff tonight, but that's just the usual now. I tried not to push them too hard as to not completely tear them up yet again, but it seems that my knee really needs some TLC because it was pretty bad tonight when I moved certain ways. It doesn't help that the mat is squishy wrestling mat stuff which just makes pivoting and landing jumps even more difficult, which they do much more of than I've ever been used to. I can't complain but so much though, at least I have somewhere to train. That's all that I can really ask for at this point. I'm hoping that tomorrow's training will be better since it is an open mat and I'll be able to go at my own pace and take my time. Otherwise, training tonight was much better than Tuesday and I enjoyed it despite having hurt myself. :(

Goodnight and Soo Bahk!

No comments:

Post a Comment