Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ankle update

So, if you've been bored enough to actually read this, you've realized that about a week and a half ago now I sprained my ankle pretty badly, which has rendered me unable to train or pretty much do anything besides walk.

><

Unfortunately, while it has gotten better, it still isn't nearly as healed as it needs to be for me to get back on the mat yet. :( Whenever I rotate my ankle I can still feel some pain down the side, so for now I have decided to keep from training still. As much as it kills me not to, I know it is for the best to stay away from anything that could injure it further and therefore put me out of commission for even longer.

Let's hope that this thing heals up soon. I'm sick of missing out on awesome training sessions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment